I. Principles of personal data processing (GDPR)
- The processing of personal data is governed by the applicable legislation, ie Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (" GDPR ”) and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., On the processing of personal data.
- The processor of personal data according to Article 4 point 7 of the GDPR is TRANSCON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, spol. s r.o. ID: 26510634 with its registered office at Ohradské náměstí 5/1621, CZ 150 00, Prague 5 (hereinafter: "processor")
- The contact details of the processor are:
Address: TRANSCON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, spol s.r.o., Ohradské náměstí 5/1621, CZ 150 00, Praha 5
Contact person: David Kozel
Phone number: +420 558 437 551
- Personal data within the meaning of Article 4 (1) of the GDPR means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The processor processes personal data that you have provided or personal data that the processor obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The processor processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the processor pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the processor in the provision of direct marketing (especially in sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7, Paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to Certain Acts (Act on Certain Information Society Services, as amended) in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- Execution of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the processor; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and executing the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it.
- Sending business messages and performing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the processor within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The processor stores personal data
- the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 10 years if the personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the controller will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are person
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- involved in ensuring the operation of services,
- providing marketing services.
- The provision of your personal data to these recipients is necessary for the proper exercise of rights and obligations under the contractual relationship.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- The right to access your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing, by means of a designated link in an email containing a commercial message or newsletter, or in writing or electronically to the address or email of the processor referred to in Article I, paragraph 3 of these Terms.
- You may reach the contact person referred to in Article I (3) of these Terms and Conditions to apply for the above rights.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection pursuant to No. 77 GDPR in the event that you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The processor declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The processor has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form in particular the use of anti-virus programs, secure storage of backups, and secure passwords.
- The processor declares that access to personal data is accessible only to persons authorized by him, who have a duty of confidentiality.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- Confirm that you have read these conditions by checking the appropriate box on the online form.
These conditions take effect on 30.1.2020.