- control and monitoring of airports, heliports and their equipment with use of the system AMS PICO
- control of two independent data transfer lines and maximum six airfield ground lighting systems
- full duplex transfer of monitoring signals and control commands
- transfer of binary and analogue information up to the distance of 10 km without modems or repetitive amplifiers
- ideal for monitoring and control of vast objects, such as airports, mines, shipyards, etc.
- remote monitoring and control of various technological equipment (regulators, distributors, UPS, diesel generator sets, power equipment, etc.) with use of data transfer system DAP 128TC
- remote control and monitoring of various technological equipment (distributors, diesel generator sets, UPS, power equipment, protection of objects, radio-navigation equipment, etc.) with use of data transfer systemDAP 128TC